Erickson HDD offers a variety of services related mainly to underground utilities including new service, repairs, and remodeling.
- Horizontal Directional Drilling (also called directional boring or trenchless directional boring) – Learn More!
- Locate private utilities
- Install water lines, sewer lines, electric lines, communication lines
- Direct bury of private utilities, conduit, HDPE pipe
- Installation of new water line and sewer line service
- Fix water line service leaks or breaks, install new curb stops
- Fix sewer line breaks
- Cement core drilling of walls and floors (can drill holes from 2 to 12 inches)
- Concrete removal
- Install floor drain pipes in basements or garages with minimal cement removal
About Erickson HDD
Erickson HDD has over 27 years of experience serving residential, commercial/Industrial, municipal, and agricultural customers.
We are fully insured and can get bonded to work in city limits if the city requires it.
What is Horizontal Directional Drilling?
Horizontal directional drilling (HDD), also known as directional boring or trenchless boring, is a method of installing underground utilities such as pipe, conduit, or cables with minimal impact to the surface. An entrance hole is dug and the bore head inserted. The head digs underground making a path for the pipe or cable to be pulled through to the exit location. The drilled path can be directed under streets, sidewalks, driveways, pipes, and other utilities.
Benefits of HDD: less disturbance, easier to work around obstacles, can be less expensive than repairing damage from traditional trenching